After successfully expanding and leading SFF(small form factor) cases and SFX PSU into the DIY (do it yourself) market, SilverStone engineers have continued their push for advancement in these categories by releasing a true upgrade-worthy small form factor power supply, the ST45SF-G. Despite being half the size of a regular ATX power supply, the ST45SF-G can still produce continuous power output of 450W. Its 80 PLUS Gold level efficiency is a great leap from the previous SFX best of 80 PLUS Bronze and the full modular cables is also the first of its kind for this form factor. To enable users to easily take advantage of this excellent SFX power supply, an adapter is included to convert ST45SF-G to mount in any ATX case in addition to ones that fit only SFX. For SFF users and for SilverStone, the ST45SF-G is more than just an upgrade, it is an important milestone for DIY desktop computer.
- Support standard SFX form factor and ATX via included bracket
- 80 PLUS Gold level efficiency (87%~90% efficiency at 20%~100% loading)
- 100% modular cables
- 450W continuous power output at 40℃ operating temperature rated for 24/7 operation
- Class-leading single +12V rail with 37A
- Strict ±3% voltage regulation and low ripple & noise
- Silent running 80mm fan with 18dBA minimum
- Single PCI-E 8pin and dual PCI-E 6pin connectors support
- Active PFC
You can find further information here:
Streider SFX series ST45SF-G is available on August 13th.
The recommended End User price (excl. VAT): 115.50 USD